It’s the person behind the camera which makes it pro, amateur, or beginner. Not the camera model or features, so no matter what camera you use, we can help you to take better photos. If you are just taking photos as a hobby, or you do it just because your friends know that you have a good eye in photography, or even if you can make money, or you just simply love photography, this class is for you.
In our photography classes for beginners you will learn tips and tricks: how to hold your camera, how to work with your camera, how to work in different lightings, and also you gain the knowledge to take better photos. Of course you won’t be the master of photography in 2 or 3 hours session, but knowing what is right or wrong will make you a better shooter.
Basic Photography Classes will be held on August 30st and December 14th
Night Photography Classes will be held on August 30st and December 14th
How to redeem your Amazon Local Photography class voucher:
- Get an appointment for the class *
– Make sure to write down your phone number, and email address as those are the only ways to get in touch with you
– After you got the appointment, go to the contact page, and send us an email explaining what you would like to know about basic photography, or night photography.
– You need to have a DSLR camera for basic photography or night photography class. A tripod is required if you are planing to ettend for night photography
– Times and locations are subjected to change
– These classes are for those who like to have fun taking photos and would like to learn the basic of photography.
*Keep in mind that there are only two days available for each class. Pick the time that works for you and your schedule.
PHOTOS OF PREVIOUS CLASSES
- Classes were held on December 1st, and December 2nd at 2pm for two hours. Here are a few photos.
Still thirsty to see more photos? Click here to see more.